14 Aug New Year TeaTox Tonic
Posted at 21:43h in Drinks, Phase One Recipes 0 Comments
- 2 cups boiling water
- 1 ginger tea bag (I use Tazo Spicy Ginger) or 1/2 tsp. freshly grated ginger
- 2 dashes of cinnamon
- 1 dash of nutmeg
- 2 dashes ground turmeric
- 1 dash cayenne pepper
- 1/4 tsp cardamom or clove spice (optional)
- 1 tsp Bragg’s apple cider vinegar
- 1 lemon slice
- Cinnamon or regular liquid stevia, to taste (or use 1/8 tsp. pure maple syrup if you do not have hyperglycemia)
- Boil 2 cups of water and pour into a large mug or small teapot with ginger tea bag or grated ginger with cloves or cardamom. Cover and steep the ginger tea for 7-8 minutes.
- Remove tea bag then add the cinnamon, nutmeg, turmeric, and cayenne. Whisk until combined.
- Add the vinegar and drop in the lemon wedge. Stir gently.
- Add sweetener if you desire, to taste, and whisk to combine.
- Serve immediately and enjoy!
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.