15 Aug No Added-Sugar Blueberry Muffins
Makes 7-8 servings | 1 serving = 1 muffin | 1 carb, 1 fat, 1 fruit, 1 dairy
- ⅓ cup no sugar added applesauce
- 2 tsp olive oil
- ½ cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- ½ tsp lemon juice
- ¾ cup rolled oats
- ¼ cup quinoa flour
- ½ tsp baking powder
- ¼ tsp baking soda
- ¼ tsp pink Himalayan salt
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp powdered stevia or blueberry liquid stevia
- ½ cup blueberries
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- In a small bowl, mix the almond milk with the lemon juice and set aside for a few minutes.
- In another bowl, mix the oats, flour, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon, salt, and stevia.
- Add in the applesauce and oil to the flour mix and process until mixture is smooth.
- Add in the lemon juice and almond milk mixture to the flour mixture.
- STIR in the blueberries, don’t process them unless you want blue batter.
- Divide the batter among 7-8 muffin cups.
- Bake 20-25 minutes until the tops are golden.