01 Aug No-Bake Protein Cake
- 1 egg
- 3 tbsp applesauce, unsweetened
- 1 dropper of vanilla stevia (1 tsp)
- 3 tbsp unsweetened cashew or almond milk
- 1/2 tsp organic vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp almond flour
- 3 tbsp flax
- 1 scoop vanilla whey protein powder
- Blend all of the ingredients together in a blender (except for the flour, flax and protein powder) until well mixed.
- Add the flour, flax, and protein powder into the blender and mix together.
- Add the mixture into a non-stick bowl and microwave for 2 minutes (if it’s still “wet” looking at the top, microwave for an additional 10 seconds at a time).
Makes one serving