02 Aug No-Bake Sugar-Free Cookie Bars
SUGAR COOKIE BASE
- 1 1/2 cups almond flour
- 1 tbsp flaxseed or hemp, ground
- pinch cinnamon
- 2 scoops vanilla protein powder
- 2 tbsp granulated Stevia powder
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup almond or peanut butter, all-natural
- 1/2 cup Vitafiber Syrup
- 1 tbsp unsweetened almond milk
- 3 scoops vanilla protein powder
- 1-2 T granulated Stevia
- 1 tsp. almond milk, unsweetened
- 1/2 tsp granulated sweetener of choice, to sprinkle over the top
- Sprinkles of choice (optional)
- Line an 8 x 8 inch baking pan with tin foil and set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine your flours, protein powder, cinnamon and granulated sweetener and set aside.
- In a microwave safe bowl or stovetop, melt your almond butter with Vitafiber Syrup. Whisk in the vanilla extract and optional butter extract and pour into the dry mixture. Mix very well until fully incorporated. Using a tablespoon, add almond milk until a very thick batter is formed.
- Pour batter in the lined baking pan and press firmly in place. Sprinkle with the 1/2 teaspoon of granulated sweetener and optional sprinkles and refrigerate for at least 10 minutes, or until firm. Once firm, add frosting of choice and refrigerate for another 30 minutes to firm up before slicing.
- Combine all ingredients and use milk of choice to thin out until a very thick frosting is formed.