10 Aug One-Pan Autumn Chicken Dinner
- 6 oz chicken breasts
- 1 tbsp olive oil, divided
- 1 1/2 tbsp red wine vinegar
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tbsp each minced fresh thyme, sage and rosemary, plus more for serving
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 10 radishes, diced or chapped
- 1 lb Brussels sprouts, sliced into halves
- 2 Fuji apples, cored and sliced into half moons about 3/4-inch thick
- 2 shallot bulbs, peeled and sliced about 1/4-inch thick
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees. Pour 1/2 Tbsp olive oil, red wine vinegar, garlic and herbs into a gallon size resealable bag, add chicken, season with salt and pepper then seal bag and massage mixture over chicken while working to evenly distribute herbs. Set aside and let rest while chopping veggies.
- Place red radish, Brussels sprouts, apples and shallot on a large rimmed baking sheet. Drizzle with remaining 1/2 Tbsp olive oil then toss to evenly coat and season with salt and pepper to taste. Spread into an even layer then set chicken over veggie/fruit mixture.
- Roast in preheated oven until chicken and veggies are golden brown, about 30 minutes (chicken should register 165 in center). Broil during last few minutes for a more golden skin on chicken if desired. Sprinkle with more herbs and serve immediately.