02 Oct Overnight Chia Pudding
- 8 oz. unsweetened vanilla almond milk (can be substituted for 6 oz. plain non-fat Greek yogurt, or 6 oz. unsweetened Almond Breeze coconut milk)
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- 2-3 drops liquid vanilla creme stevia
- 3 raw blackberries
- Pour almond milk into a mason jar (or container with an air-tight lid).
- Add chia seeds and 2-3 drops of liquid vanilla stevia.
- Put air-tight lid on to container and put in refrigerator to sit overnight (at least 8 hours).
- Have in the morning with blueberries or blackberries on top.