15 Aug Overnight Chocolate Chia Pudding
Posted at 04:37h in Dessert, Phase Two Recipes 0 Comments
Makes 2 servings | 1 fat serving
- 1 scoop chocolate MRM powder
- 1.5 cup almond milk unsweetened (chocolate or vanilla flavor)
- Liquid stevia dropper (chocolate flavored)
- 1/4 cup chia seeds
- 2 tbsp cacao powder or unsweetened, defatted cocoa powder
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon (optional)
- Pinch of sea salt (optional)
- Add all ingredients to a mixing bowl and whisk vigorously to combine. Preferably, mix with a blender on high.
- Let rest covered in the fridge overnight or at least 3-5 hours (or until it’s achieved a pudding-like consistency). This can be put in a mason jar.
- Leftovers keep covered in the fridge for 2-3 days, though best when fresh.
- Serve chilled with desired toppings, such as fruit or almonds.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.