01 Aug Paleo Keto Seed Bars
- ¾ cup coconut butter
- ¼ cup unsweetened apple sauce
- ¼ teaspoon grey sea salt
- 1 ¼ cup raw sesame seeds
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 5-10 drops alcohol-free Stevia
- Preheat oven to 350F and set aside a 16-count silicon baking mold sheet. You could use small muffin silicon molds, too.
- Add coconut butter, applesauce and sea salt to a large bowl. If you’ve chosen to use the optional ingredients, add them now. Stir until completely combined.
- Drop in sesame seeds and stir to coat.
- Press mixture into prepared sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 10-15 minutes, until tops brown. Remove from the oven, keep in the molds, and allow to cool for 20 minutes. Then, transfer to the freezer for another 20 minutes to firm up.
- Can be stored at room temperature.