24 Jun Peanut Butter Protein Buckeyes
Peanut Butter Protein Buckeyes:
-1 cup all-natural peanut butter
-1 tbsp. cacao nibs, raw
-1 stevia dropper (optional: chocolate flavor)
-1 tbsp. coconut oil
-1 tsp. vanilla extract
-2 scoops MRM Chocolate or Vanilla Protein Powder
- Combine peanut butter, vanilla extract, protein powder, and stevia in a medium-size bowl. Mix until the texture is like cookie dough.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Using a cookie dough scooper (1 tablespoon) to scoop dough into your hand. Roll into a ball and place on the parchment paper. Repeat until the mixture is gone.
- Place baking sheet in freezer for about 45 minutes to 1 hour, (or as long enough for the balls to settle and firm up a bit.)
- While your buckeye balls are chilling, place 1 tbsp. of cacao nibs in a microwaveable bowl. Microwave for about 45 seconds (until completely melted). Then, add in coconut oil and mix while the nibs are still warm.
- Once your balls have firmed up, it’s time to dip and place on a cookie drying rack to prevent any rings from forming. Place a ball on the end of a fork or toothpick. Dip ball into chocolate mixture, leaving a ring at the tip. Hold your fork or toothpick with your left and and use your right hand to tap your wrist, so that any extra chocolate drips off. Finally, use a toothpick to slide the ball off the fork onto your drying rack. Repeat.
- Place cookie rack into the freezer to speed up the drying process.
-Best eaten frozen!!!
-Makes about 20 buckeyes
-1 serving= 1 buckeye