03 Aug Phase Three Snickerdoodle Hummus
1 serving = 1 tbsp (1 serving of carbs)
- 1½ cups made from scratch garbanzo beans (or one 15.5 oz can, drained & rinsed 3 times)
- 1 tbsp. cup almond butter or cashew butter, all-natural
- ¼ cup Vitafiber Syrup
- ½ tsp stevia
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- ⅛ tsp baking powder
- ⅛ tsp salt, optional
- 1 tbsp. almond or cashew milk (to thin)
- In a blender or in a food processor, combine all the ingredients except milk and salt.
- Puree until the mixture is smooth, about 30-60 seconds. Add milk 1 tbsp at a time to create the desired consistency. You may need more than 1 tbsp.
- Taste and add salt (if desired).