03 Aug Phase Two Cauliflower “Potato” Salad
Posted at 19:47h in Phase Two Recipes, Sides 0 Comments
- 1 large head cauliflower, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 3 hard-boiled eggs, chopped
- 1 tbsp olive oil mayonnaise (PHASE 2)
- 3 tbsp plain Greek yogurt (PHASE 2)
- 1 dropper stevia (clear)
- 1 tbsp finely chopped onion (Vidalia onion is best)
- 1 tbsp mustard
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 1/4 tsp ground black pepper
- Bring a pot of salted water to a boil over high heat. Add chopped cauliflower; cover and cook for 5 minutes. Drain and rinse under cold water to cool.
- Combine cauliflower and all remaining ingredients. Chill for at least 30 minutes to allow flavors to blend.
- When ready to serve, taste and adjust salt and pepper as desired.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.