31 Jul Phase Two Keto Bread Rolls
- 1 cup mozzarella, shredded
- 1 Lite Swiss Laughing Cow Wedge
- 1 cup almond flour or almond meal
- 1/4 cup ground flax seed
- 1 egg
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- Preheat oven to 400. Line baking sheet with parchment, set aside
- In a medium bowl, melt Laughing Cow Swiss Wedge and mozzarella together (microwave ~30 seconds or more if needed up to 1 min)
- Stir cheeses together until smooth, add egg and stir until combined.
- In separate bowl combine almond flour, ground flax seed and baking soda.
- Mix cheese and egg mixture into dry ingredients and stir until dough forms soft ball (it will be sticky)
- Using wet hands, gently roll dough into 5-6 balls.
- Roll tops in sesame seeds if desired and place onto lined baking sheet.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes until golden brown.
- Let cool for 15 minutes.
-1 roll= 1 serving; 1 dairy
Makes 6 servings
Top with sesame seeds in Phase 2. Use wet hands when rolling!