03 Aug Phase Two Keto Vanilla Peanut Butter Fudge
1 square = 1 serving of fat
- 1 1/2 cup peanut butter (all-natural, creamy)
- 6 tbsp grass-fed butter, or ghee, or coconut oil melted
- 2/3 cup powdered stevia (or xylitol)
- 1/4 cup collagen protein powder (Vital Proteins unflavored or Dr. Axe)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract (optional) or vanilla stevia SweetLeaf
- Line an 8×8 baking pan with parchment paper, letting it hang over the sides. Set aside.
- Combine the peanut butter and butter in a large bowl (if using the microwave) or saucepan (if using the stove). Heat over low heat, stirring a few times, until melted and smooth.
- Stir in the sweetener and collagen powder, until smooth. Taste and adjust sweetener if needed. Remove from heat. Stir in vanilla extract.
- Spread the mixture into the baking pan. Freeze for 30-45 minutes, until firm.
- To slice, lift the parchment paper out of the pan and place on a cutting board. Run a knife under hot water to warm it up, dry, and use it to cut the fudge into small squares.
~Store in the freezer. If desired, soften on the counter for a couple of minutes when serving.