08 Aug Pizza Sesame Flaxseed Crackers
Posted at 14:34h in Phase Two Recipes 0 Comments
- 1/2 cup ground flaxseeds
- 1/2 cup golden flaxseeds
- 1/2 cup unhulled sesame seeds
- 1 cup water
- 1 tbsp Bragg’s Liquid aminos OR coconut aminos
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp Pizza Flavor God Seasoning
- Combine all ingredients in a medium bowl, stir and let sit at room temp for 1 hour. The mixture will thicken and form a dough. (Add 1 tbsp. more water if it is too stiff.)
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Line a baking sheeting with parchment paper.
- Transfer dough to baking sheet and spread evenly. Using a pizza cutter, score the dough into roughly 25 square rectangular crackers.
- Bake 30-35 minutes until lightly brown. Turn off the oven and let crackers dry in the warmth. Remove from oven and break into pieces.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.