08 Aug Pizza Sesame Flaxseed Crackers
- 1/2 cup ground flaxseeds
- 1/2 cup golden flaxseeds
- 1/2 cup unhulled sesame seeds
- 1 cup water
- 1 tbsp Bragg’s Liquid aminos OR coconut aminos
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp Pizza Flavor God Seasoning
- Combine all ingredients in a medium bowl, stir and let sit at room temp for 1 hour. The mixture will thicken and form a dough. (Add 1 tbsp. more water if it is too stiff.)
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Line a baking sheeting with parchment paper.
- Transfer dough to baking sheet and spread evenly. Using a pizza cutter, score the dough into roughly 25 square rectangular crackers.
- Bake 30-35 minutes until lightly brown. Turn off the oven and let crackers dry in the warmth. Remove from oven and break into pieces.