06 Aug Poke Bowl
Posted at 21:03h in Dressings/Sauces/Dips, Phase One Recipes, Phase Three Recipes, Phase Two Recipes, Sauces/Dressings 0 Comments
- 4 ounces cooked shrimp, room temperature)
- 2 cups leafy greens: (baby kale and spring mix works best)
- 1 scallion, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup pickled ginger and veggies
- Salt to taste
- PHASE 2: 1/4 avocado, sliced
- PHASE 2: 4 ounces sushi-grade ahi tuna or salmon cut into 1” pieces
- PHASE 2: 1/2 tsp. sesame seeds
- PHASE 3: 1/2 cup brown/jasmine rice or gluten-free buckwheat soba noodles
- 1 tbsp coconut aminos
- 1/2 tsp. wasabi (optional)
- PHASE 2: 2 tsp coconut oil, warmed
- Combine the coconut oil, coconut aminos, and wasabi (optional) in a small bowl and set aside for the dressing.
- Place the 1” pieces of fish or shrimp in a separate bowl and drizzle with 1 tablespoon of the dressing. Gently toss together.
- Choose a base (brown rice, soba noodles, or greens) and place it in your serving bowl.
- Top with the marinated fish, avocado, and scallions.
- Drizzle with the remaining dressing and finish with a sprinkle of pickled veggies, and sesame seeds.