10 Aug Poppyseed Dressing
Posted at 15:29h in Dressings/Sauces/Dips, Phase Two Recipes, Sauces/Dressings 0 Comments
- 1/2 onion, yellow or sweet variety
- 8 tbsp nonfat Greek yogurt
- 2 tbsp almond milk, unsweetened
- 4 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 tsp. stevia
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 pinch mustard powder
- 2 tsp poppy seeds
- Coarsely chop the onion and place in a blender or food processor. Puree until liquefied.
- Strain onion pulp through cheesecloth into a cup.
- Measure 3 tbsp of onion juice into a small bowl.
- Add remaining ingredients and whisk to combine. Refrigerate.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.