30 Jun Potato-less Potato Salad
Posted at 18:57h in Phase Three Recipes 0 Comments
Potato-Less Potato Salad:
- 2 rutabagas (turnips)
- 2 hard boiled eggs, sliced
- 4 stalks celery, finely diced – yield about ¾ cup
- 4 radishes, thinly sliced
- 3 tbsp. olive oil mayo (use Prolean recipe)
- 1 tsp. mustard
- ½ tsp. celery seed
- 1 tbsp. pickle juice
- salt and pepper, to tasteDirections:
- Wash and cube the rutabaga. Add water to a large pot. Cover and bring to a boil. Once boiling, add rutabaga and cook for 10-13 minutes, until rutabaga is fork-tender. Drain and set aside to cool.
- Meanwhile, add sliced hard boiled eggs, celery pieces and radishes to a large bowl.
- Then, in a separate bowl, add dressing ingredients and whisk until combined.
- When rutabaga has cooled, add to large bowl with vegetables and drizzle with dressing. Stir to coat.
- Cover and refrigerate for 4 hours, until chilled.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.