15 Aug Prolean Padron Peppers
Makes 1 serving
- 12 padron peppers (about 1 lb)
- 1/2 tsp pink Himalayan salt
- 1 tbsp lime juice
- Protein of choice
- Rinse the padron peppers and toss with lime juice in a large bowl.
- Lay them out on the grill on a piece of aluminum foil or grilling sheet, preferably such that each pepper is in contact with the grill. Placing them in a pile will only take longer to grill them so make sure they are charred very nice.
- Lastly, add Pink Himalayan Salt and serve!
This is great to pair with sirloin steak, or cut off the tops of the padron peppers before grilling and add cooked ground beef to each pepper to make it a stuffed pepper. Perfect recipe for the summer grill season 🙂