08 Aug Prolean Peanut Butter Protein Bars
- 1 scoop vanilla protein powder
- 2 tbsp. VitaFiber syrup (can be bought on amazon.com)
- 1 tsp. Stevia, powdered or 1 dropper liquid stevia
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp. vanilla protein powder
- 1 tbsp. almond flour (PHASE 3) or flaxseed, ground (PHASE 2)
- 1 tbsp. powdered peanut butter (PHASE 2) OR 1 tbsp. chocolate peanut butter protein powder
- 2 tsp. natural peanut butter (PHASE 2)
- PHASE 1: Use one scoop of powder and mix powdered stevia with it. PHASE 2: In a small bowl mix together peanut butter and 1 tbsp. protein powder.
- Separate into 5-7 pieces, roll into ball and set aside.
- Mix almond flour (PHASE 3) or flax (PHASE 2), protein powder, powdered peanut butter (PHASE 2) and stevia in a bowl and set aside.
- In a small pan, on low heat, warm the VitaFiber and vanilla extract until small bubbles form. You can also microwave VitaFiber syrup in a mug for 30-40 seconds.
- Turn off heat and slowly add flour/protein mixture.
- Mix as well as you can then pour mixture between a folded piece of parchment paper and kneed until mixed entirely.
- Fold in peanut butter balls. Mold into bar shape (I used two large knives to press and flatten).
- Store in an air tight container at room temperature.