14 Aug Prolean Protein Bars
Makes 8 servings | 1 serving = 2×2 inch square
- 1 cup steel cut oats
- 4 scoops vanilla MRM whey protein powder
- ¼ cup almond, coconut or banana flour
- 2 tbsp. flaxseeds, ground
- 1/2 cup natural, sprouted almond butter
- 1/4 cup powdered peanut butter
- dropper liquid stevia
- 1 ripe banana
- ½ cup all natural apple sauce
- 1 tsp vanilla or almond extract
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F
- Grease 8 x 8 pan (preferably with coconut oil spray)
- Mix the oats, whey, flour, powdered peanut butter and flax seed. Once combined, add almond butter, applesauce, vanilla and stevia.
- Mash the RIPE banana into the mixture and combine.
- Spread batter into pan and bake about 12-15 minutes.