14 Aug Prolean Protein Pancakes
Makes 1 serving | 1 protein
- 1 large, whole egg + 1 tbsp. egg white or 1 tsp. COLD water or 1 tsp. club soda
- 1 scoop vanilla MRM protein powder (or chocolate or strawberry flavor)
- 1/2 tsp baking powder1/2 tsp vanilla extract or vanilla stevia extract (optional) OR 1 tsp powdered stevia (optional)
- Totonac maple syrup pancake syrup* (can be bought from Sprouts or from Amazon.com)
*Make sure syrup is calorie and sugar free
- Blend egg, protein powder, baking powder, and stevia.
- Add water until it gets to looks like pancake batter consistency.
- Spoon onto frying pan or a non-stick pan. Spray with Pam or the equivalent to keep from sticking.
- Cook into small pancakes or 1 large pancake on medium-low heat until thoroughly cooked on both sides. Should be light, golden brown.
- Add 1 tbsp. sugar-free, zero-calorie syrup on top (optional).
- Add some cinnamon spice or nutmeg (optional)