06 Aug Pumpkin Pie Porridge
Posted at 18:40h in Breakfast, Phase One Recipes 0 Comments
- 1 cup super-fine riced cauliflower
- 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 scoop vanilla protein powder
- pinch of pink Himalayan salt
- 1 tsp. Vitafiber syrup or Lakanto Maple Syrup
- 1/4 tsp vanilla extract or powder (optional)
- 1 tsp pumpkin pie spice (no sugar added) or pumpkin pie stevia
- 2 tbsp. chopped raw pepitas or walnuts (PHASE 2)
- In a small bowl, heat the riced cauliflower for 4-5 minutes if you haven’t already.
- Add salt, stevia, vanilla extract and 1/2 cup of milk to the cauliflower.
- Stir in the protein powder and pumpkin spice. Add more milk if necessary until you get a creamy dreamy consistency.
- Top with pumpkin seeds (pepitas) or walnuts and a drizzle of Vitafiber or Lakatano maple syrup (optional).
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.