03 Aug Pumpkin Spice Waffles
Posted at 19:12h in Breakfast, Phase Two Recipes 0 Comments
- 2 cups pineapple coconut protein powder
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice (no sugar added)
(or substitute 2 tsp cinnamon, ½ tsp ginger, ½ tsp nutmeg, ¼ tsp allspice or cloves)
- 1 cup almond cashew milk, unsweetened
- Pumpkin spice stevia (1 drop)
- 2 tsp. coconut oil (PHASE 2)
- 2 tablespoons Lakanto Maple syrup or Vitafiber Syrup
- 2 large eggs yolks and white separated
- 1 ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- Optional toppings: Siggi’s yogurt and/or chopped pecans (PHASE 2)
In a large bowl, combine the protein powder, baking powder, baking soda, salt, and pumpkin pie spice.
Whisk the pumpkin spice stevia, almond/cashew milk, coconut oil (PHASE 2), Lakanto or Vitafiber Syrup, egg yolks, and vanilla.
Pour the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients and stir until just combined.
Beat egg whites until stiff. Fold into the batter.
Pour the batter into a waffle maker, spreading it out. Cook according to directions (for my waffle maker, I used 1 cup batter to make 4 waffles).
Top waffles with a dollop of siggi’s yogurt, and/or chopped pecans (PHASE 2).
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.