14 Aug Purple Cauliflower Dip
Posted at 21:12h in Dressings/Sauces/Dips, Phase One Recipes, Phase Two Recipes, Sauces/Dressings 0 Comments
- 1 head of purple cauliflower
- 1 tsp. extra virgin olive oil or 2 tbsp vegetable broth
- 1/4 tsp pink Himalayan salt
- 1/2 tsp rosemary
- 1/4 tsp garlic
- 1/4 cup fresh basil
- Paprika, to taste
- Steam purple cauliflower for about 10 minutes until soft in boiling water with a pinch of salt.
- Add cauliflower to food processor and pulse until it forms into a rice texture.
- Mix remaining ingredients in a food processor until smooth and creamy.
- Add cold water if necessary.
Great to dip with watermelon radish (pictured). Also great with celery, cucumber, or purple carrots!