27 Sep Radish Chips
- 1 bundle of radishes (8-10 radishes)
- Sea salt
- Preheat oven to 375º.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper (to eliminate the need for oil).
- Rinse radishes and trim tops and tails. Thinly slice each radish.
- Dry off the slices by laying them out on 2 layers of paper towels, just to remove excess moisture.
- Then, lay out in a single layer (some overlap is okay) on the parchment lined baking sheet.
- Sprinkle to taste with sea salt, pepper, or your own spices/herbs! (You could even do these with stevia and cinnamon!)
- Bake for 10 minutes, then shuffle the pan and bake another 10 minutes.
NOTE: One radish is about 2 calories, so these faux “chips” are perfect for Phase One!