16 Jul Ranch Cucumber Chips
Posted at 22:12h in Phase One Recipes 0 Comments
Ranch Cucumber Chips
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 2 large English cucumbers
- 1/4 teaspoon Hungarian paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon pink Himalayan salt
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- In a medium bow whisk together vinegar and spices.
- Add sliced cucumbers and toss until evenly coated.
- Arrange slices on dehydrator trays.
- Dehydrate on 135 degrees for 4 hours.
-Makes 2 servings (1 serving= 1 cup)
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.