06 Aug Roasted Garlic Radishes
- 3 cups radishes, stems removed and halved lengthwise
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- Nonstick olive oil spray
- 2 tsp. fresh thyme, minced
- 2 tsp. fresh parsley, minced
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tbsp. ghee, melted (PHASE 2)
- Preheat grill to medium heat.
- Place the cut radishes in a bowl, spray with nonstick olive oil spray generously and season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Add the thyme, garlic, parsley, & (phase 2 option to add melted ghee). Toss until radishes are well coated.
- Place the radishes on the grill in a grilling basket.
- Cook until radishes are soft, adjust seasoning, and sprinkle with more fresh thyme before serving.