14 Aug Roasted Radishes
Posted at 19:20h in Phase Two Recipes 0 Comments
- 1 tablespoon olive or MCT oil
- 1 bunch of radishes, stems removed and cut in quarters
- Sea salt and freshly ground pepper, to taste
- 2 tablespoons diced fresh chives
- 1 tablespoon diced fresh herbs, such as rosemary and thyme
- Add the olive oil to a cast iron pan or other pan of your choice.(It may be any type of skillet but this one is best to use for vitamin C absorption).
- Heat the pan on medium. Once the olive oil has melted, add the cut radishes, sea salt and ground pepper. Allow to cook for 7 minutes.
- Then, add the fresh chives. Cook for another 2 minutes before adding the fresh herbs. Cook for 1 more minute.
- Serve immediately or, allow to cool completely, transfer to a container and store in the fridge until chilled.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.