10 Aug Rosemary Chicken Thighs
Posted at 16:12h in Phase One Recipes, Phase Three Recipes, Phase Two Recipes 0 Comments
- 1 ½ pounds boneless, skinless chicken thighs (PHASE 2)
(chicken breast if you’re in PHASE 1)
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon dried rosemary
- 1 large lemon, zested. Half sliced and the other half juiced.
- ½ cup white wine vinegar
- Salt and pepper to taste
- PHASE 3: wild rice
- Add chicken thighs to slow cooker. Season with garlic and rosemary, salt and pepper if desired. Add lemon zest, juice, slices, and white wine vinegar. Stir to combine.
- Cover and cook on low for 4-5 hours, until chicken is cooked through.
- Serve immediately.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.