07 Aug Salmon Patties
- 1 (6-ounce) can Natural Grocers skinless & boneless sustainably-caught salmon, drained
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup(s) finely chopped or grated onion
- 1 tsp(s) Dijon mustard
- 1 tsp(s) coconut aminos
- 1 pinch(s) black pepper
- 1/8 tsp(s) sea salt
- 1/4 cup(s) finely chopped yellow bell pepper
- 1 tbsp(s) ground flax
- 1 tbsp(s) chopped fresh dill
- Coconut oil spray
- In a mixing bowl, combine all ingredients except the oil spray and mix together with clean hands.
- Form the mixture into four patties.
- Melt the coconut oil in a large skillet over medium heat.
- Spray oil on a nonstick pan, add the patties and cook for approximately 4-5 minutes. Watch the edges, and as the patties turn a golden brown flip them to cook the other side for 3-4 minutes, or until golden brown.
Serving suggestion: Top with a dollop of Greek yogurt and fresh lemon juice and serve over a bed of greens or with sautéed green beans, asparagus, or broccolini.