15 Aug Shrimp and Grapefruit Salad
- 1 serving shrimp
- Juice of 1 lemon, about 1/4 cup
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- Salt and pepper
- 1/2 grapefruit
- 1 tbsp red-wine vinegar
- 1/8 tsp pepper
- 2 tbsp chopped fresh dill
- 1 package fresh baby greens
- 1/2 cucumber, thinly sliced
- PHASE 2: 1 firm, ripe avocado
- Cook shrimp with garlic, lemon, and salt and pepper.
- Combine greens, dill, grapefruit, pepper and cucumber.
- Add red wine vinegar as dressing.
- PHASE 2: Add avocado and olive oil to the dressing.