22 Sep Shrimp Cakes
Posted at 09:49h in Phase One Recipes 0 Comments
- 1 pound raw shrimp, thawed and peeled
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- ½ cup chopped green bell peppers
- ¼ cup finely chopped onion
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup Melba toast crumbs or 2 tbsp. milled flaxseeds
- Desired seasonings of your choice (suggestions: mustard, paprika, old bay, cayenne, pepper)
- Add raw shrimp to a food processor and pulse until well chopped.
- Add remaining ingredients and pulse until well combined.
- Use your hands to form into 8 cakes. Place on a parchment paper lined tray or plate.
- Put in the freezer until frozen, then transfer to a ziploc bag or plastic container.
- When ready to eat, place cakes on a baking sheet and bake at 400 degrees F for 20 minutes, flipping halfway through.
- Eat plain, on a salad or topped with your favorite sauce!
-Makes several servings depending on your protein needs! (2-5; 1 Protein)
-Photo and recipe credit from: theleangreenbean.com
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.