16 Aug Shrimp Cocktail Sauce
Makes 4-5 servings | 1 serving = 2 tbsp | 30 calories, 4g sugar, 5g carbs
- 1 6-oz can organic tomato paste
- Juice of 1 lemon or lime
- 2 tbsp Bragg’s Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1 tsp hot sauce
- 1/4 cup horseradish
- 1/4 tsp dry mustard
- 1/2 dropper liquid stevia
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Water if needed
- Mix all ingredients until it becomes a pureed texture. Add a tsp of water if it’s too thick.
- Chill in the fridge before using.
- Add cilantro, cucumber, lime or lemons, if desired.
- Serve with chilled shrimp.