17 Jun Shrimp Cocktail Sauce
Posted at 19:45h in Phase One Recipes 0 Comments
Shrimp Cocktail Sauce:
- 1 6-oz. can organic tomato paste
- juice of 1 lemon or lime
- 2 tbsp. Bragg’s Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1 tsp. hot sauce
- 1/4 cup horseradish
- 1/4 tsp. dry mustard
- 1/2 dropper liquid stevia
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Water if needed
- Mix all ingredients until it becomes a pureed texture. Add a tsp. of water if it’s too thick.
- Chill in the fridge before using.
- Add cilantro, cucumber, lime or lemons, if desired.
- Serve with chilled shrimp.
Serving Size: Makes 4-5 servings
1 serving: 2 tbsp= 30 calories; 4 grams sugar; 5 grams Carbs
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.