27 Sep Shrimp Sushi
- Nori seaweed sheets (2)
- Prolean Teriyaki Sauce or Sweet and Spicy Mustard Dressing (provided in Wellness Guide)
- 1 protein serving of cooked shrimp
- Plain broccoli and cucumber slaw
- Added spices of herbs of your choice (such as ginger, turmeric, or garlic)
- Lay Nori seaweed sheets flat.
- Add 2 tbsp of Prolean Teriyaki Sauce generously on to seaweed sheet.
- Place veggies on to the middle of the sheet in a vertical line.
- Add shrimp serving (diced) on to 2-3 Nori seaweed sheets.
- Gently roll the sheet tightly, starting at the long end.
- Cut the sheet in half.
- Enjoy with Bragg’s Liquid Aminos or Prolean’s Sweet Wasabi Dipping Sauce (provided in the Wellness Guide).