31 Jul Simple Peanut Butter Mug Cake
- 1 tbsp. unsweetened peanut butter
or almond butter (all-natural)
- 1 tbsp. sweetleaf stevia granules OR
2 tbsp. xylitol
- 1 organic free-range egg
- 1/4 teaspoon aluminum-free baking powder
- Place all ingredients into a large microwave-safe mug and mix vigorously with a spoon to form a smooth batter.
- Microwave on high for 1 minute and 30 seconds. Check the cake after 1 minute and adjust the overall cooking time according to your microwave oven. Don’t overbake.
- Let cool until warm and serve.