16 Aug Cucumber Sandwiches
Posted at 18:07h in Phase One Recipes 0 Comments
- Skinned and sliced cucumbers
- Turkey breast, thin-sliced (very lean, low sodium)
- Roll up one slice of meat , then cut in half.
- Use sharp knife or mandoline to slice cucumber.
- Place lunch meat onto cucumber slice.
- Fold over one side of the cucumber and then the other, using a toothpick to secure sandwich (secure on the sides of the cucumber, not through the seeds).
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.