02 Aug Skinny Baked Cauliflower Tots
- 2 cups cauliflower florets
- 1 large egg
- ½ cup onion, minced
- ¼ cup bell pepper, minced (optional)
- ½ cup mozzarella cheese, shredded PHASE 2
- ¼ cup Parmesan cheese PHASE 2
- 1 tbsp. flaxseeds, ground
- ¼ minced cilantro or parsley (optional)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Cooking spray or oil
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Spray a nonstick cookie sheet with cooking spray and set aside.
- Steam cauliflower in hot water for 3-5 minutes or until nice and soft, drain and chopped with a knife or blend in the food processor ( just a few seconds.)
- In a medium bowl, combine all of the ingredients and season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Spoon about 1 tablespoon of mixture in your hands and roll into small oval shaped tots.
- Place on the cookie sheet ½ inch apart and bake for about 20 minutes, turning halfway through cooking until golden. (Dip in homemade ketchup–sugar free!)