31 Jul Sloppy Joe Bowl
- 9 oz. ground beef 97% LEAN
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 3/4 cup chopped green pepper
- 3 tablespoon tomato paste (no salt or sugar added)
- 1 1/2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 dropper stevia, (English Toffee)
- 1/2 cup water (reserved)
- 1 cup cauliflower rice, cooked
- Brown the ground beef in a large pan over medium/high heat and add the onion. Drain any excess grease
- Reduce the heat to medium and add the green pepper, apple cider vinegar, dijon mustard, garlic, dried parsley, and salt. Mix well
- Meanwhile, in a small pot, bring 2/3 cup water to a boil and add stevia and tomato paste. Boil 30-60 seconds.
- Mix in the tomato paste mixture with the beef.
- Serve Sloppy Joe mixture on top of cooked and drained cauliflower rice.