06 Aug Smoked Paprika Roasted Asparagus
Posted at 20:37h in Phase One Recipes, Sides 0 Comments
Makes 4 vegetable servings
- 1 lb. asparagus (30 spears)
- Nonstick olive oil spray
- ½ tsp smoked paprika
- Pinch of sea salt
- ⅛ tsp ground pepper
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- Trim the tough ends from the asparagus and place the asparagus on a baking sheet.
- Toss the asparagus with olive oil spray, smoked paprika, salt and pepper until coated. Arrange in a single layer on the baking sheet.
- Roast the asparagus until it is just tender, 10 to 15 minutes (depending on the thickness of the asparagus). Serve.
- PHASE 2: Add Parmesan.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.