07 Aug Spicy Avocado Ranch Dip
Posted at 21:01h in Dressings/Sauces/Dips, Phase Two Recipes, Sauces/Dressings 0 Comments
- 1 ripe avocado, large
- 1/2 jalapeño, optional
- 1/2 teaspoon minced garlic (or 1 fresh clove)
- 2 green onions
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons coconut vinegar (or vinegar of choice)
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon dijon mustard
- 1 dropper stevia
- 1/2 teaspoon dried dill
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup filtered water
- Add all ingredients into a food processor.
- Blend until mixture is smooth and creamy.
- Taste test and add a little more water, if necessary, until you reach your desired consistency. It will thicken up in the fridge so keep that in mind.
- PHASE 3: Toast Ezekiel bread and put dressing on top!
- Store leftovers in the fridge in an airtight container.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.