31 Jul Spicy Crab Salad
- One serving of crab, shredded
- Celery diced (optional)
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Bragg’s liquid aminos
- 1 tablespoon finely minced red onion
- Dash of garlic powder
- Dash of onion powder
- Cayenne pepper to taste
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- Steam the crab and chop into medium chunks or shred into thin pieces.
- Toss with onions, spices, and liquid ingredients.
- Marinate for 15 minutes or more and serve over mixed green salad or add diced celery.
Makes one serving (1 protein, 1 vegetable)