10 Aug Spicy Shrimp Dip
Posted at 18:16h in Dressings/Sauces/Dips, Phase Two Recipes 0 Comments
- 1 pound boiled shrimp, peeled and coarsely chopped
- 2 cups low-fat plain Greek yogurt
- 2 teaspoons chile powder (to taste)
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped red Spanish onion
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro leaves
- 1/2 tsp. stevia (optional)
- Pinch of salt to taste
- Extra cilantro leaves for garnish
- Blend boiled shrimp in a food processor until finely shredded.
- Stir together all ingredients except garnish.
- Pulse in food processor a few times.
- Cover and chill for at least 2 hours.
- Garnish and serve with celery and cucumber.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.