15 Aug Spinach and Kale Veggie Burgers
Posted at 18:56h in Phase Two Recipes 0 Comments
Makes 1 serving | 1 protein, 1 veggie, 1 dairy
- 1 bag of thawed and well drained chopped spinach
- 2 egg whites (6 tbsp.)
- 1 whole egg
- ¼ cup diced onion
- 1/4 cup low fat Swiss cheese
- 2 tbsp milled flaxseed or Melba toast crumbs
- 1 tsp red pepper flakes
- Pinch of salt
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- Mix all ingredients in a bowl.
- Shape into patties and cook over medium high heat in a non stick skillet with a small amount of cooking spray.
- Patties are done when they are golden and firm. (About 4-6 minutes)
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.