14 Aug Spinach Balls
Posted at 21:28h in Phase Two Recipes 0 Comments
- 10 oz package of chopped, frozen spinach
- 1 large (whole) egg + 1 egg white
- 3/4 cup flaxseed, milled
- 1/3 cup grated low fat parmesan cheese
- 2 tbsp plain Greek yogurt
- 2 tbsp green onion, thinly sliced
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- Defrost spinach and wring well in a towel to remove excess moisture.
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl and mix well to combine.
- Form into balls with your hands, squeezing tightly.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 13-15 minutes, turning once.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.