08 Aug Spinach Chicken Marinara
- 1/2 cup homemade (fat and sugar free) tomato sauce (or marinara)
- 3 cups fresh baby spinach and baby kale mix
- 1 serving skinless boneless grilled chicken breast, diced
- Garlic powder
- Onion powder
- Pinch of salt
- Pepper to taste
- 1-2 tbsp. water
- Add 1-2 tbsp. water to saute pan or non stick oil spray.
- Add spinach and cook until wilted.
- Remove spinach from pan and drain well. Season as desired with spices.
- Add chicken to saute pan and heat through.
- Place seasoned spinach on a plate.
- Top with chicken and pour on hot tomato sauce.
- PHASE 2: Add mozzarella or Parmesan if desired.