10 Aug Spinach Muffins
Posted at 17:16h in Breakfast, Phase Two Recipes 0 Comments
- 2 cups packed fresh spinach
- 2 eggs
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- ½ cup stevia for baking (or xylitol or monk fruit or Treleafia)
- 1 tbsp coconut oil, melted
- 1 tbsp MCT oil
- 1 scoop protein powder, vanilla
- 1 cup flax seeds, ground
- 1½ tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp sea salt or pink Himalayan salt
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F
- In a blender or food processor, blend together the raw spinach, eggs, vanilla and coconut oil. Blend until smooth.
- In another bowl, mix together the protein powder, flax, stevia, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
- Pour in the spinach mixture to the dry ingredients and mix until combined.
- Place equally among your muffin tins. I used Reynolds non-stick liners. Silicone and parchment liners also work great.
- Bake for 11-12 minutes until they can be touched without sticking and/or a toothpick comes clean.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.