19 Sep Stem Cell Therapy Can Regenerate a Healthier You!
Let us help you reclaim your best self through stem cell therapy, an amazing application of regenerative medicine.
Our programs are supervised and implemented by Dr. Melenie Dunn, who has over twenty years of experience and a proven track record of improving her patients’ quality of life and health.
What Are Stem Cells?
Currently, one the most effective therapies available is the use of mesenchymal stem cells (MSC’s). These are naturally-occurring, unspecialized cells that can transform into a variety of cell types and improve your health in amazing ways.
Generally speaking, the MSC’s perform three functions:
1. They reduce and prevent inflammation. This effect is usually immediately noticeable after treatment as a reduction or elimination of pain.
2. They modulate the immune response. If the patient is experiencing an auto-immune condition, the MSC’s will correct the immune response to prevent the body from attacking itself.
3. They become new tissue. For example, if a person has worn out the cartilage in their knee, the MSC’s may become new cartilage. If a person has kidney failure, the MSC’s can respond in such a way as to improve and recover kidney function.
Where do Stem Cells Come From?
Stem cells may be harvested from four different sources:
1. Umbilical cord tissue (from the whole umbilical cord delivered at full term live birth)
2. Embryonic tissue (from developing embryos)
3. Bone marrow tissue (from the self or an alternate donor; a difficult and painful surgical procedure)
4. Adipose tissue (from one’s own body fat; typically a simple outpatient surgical procedure)
Prolean Wellness exclusively uses umbilical cord mesenchymal stem cells. These MSC’s are ethically harvested and are free of limitations with regard to how they can be applied. We use only the highest quality cells to guarantee optimal results.
An Ethical, High-Quality Product
Our MSC’s are obtained from mothers who are having a full-term Cesarean delivery and have been pre-screened for drug and alcohol exposure, infections, genetic abnormalities, and a family history of physical and mental health. Once the umbilical cord tissue has been collected at the delivery, the tissue is the re-screened for exposure to drugs, alcohol and infection. Only after passing these extensive tests are the MSC’s safely cryopreserved and made available for patient use.
How Can Stem Cell Therapy Help Me?
When you receive a dose of MSC’s, your entire procedure will take no more than 30 minutes to complete with little to no discomfort. The effects can be felt as soon as the following day and will continue to progress for approximately three to six months.
The MSC’s will become new tissue—alleviating symptoms, turning back the clock, and even enabling some to avoid surgical procedures.
Examples of conditions improved by MSC’s include but are not limited to the following:
• Rheumatoid Arthritis
• Crohn’s Disease
• Degenerative Disc Disease
• Knee Pain
• Heart Disease
• Renal Failure
• Multiple Sclerosis
• Lung Disease
• Ulcerative Colitis
Improve Your Life Today!
The new breakthroughs in stem cell therapy are very exciting, and our team is thrilled to offer this treatment to our clients. Take advantage of the scientifically-proven solutions and enjoy a healthier version of yourself! Dr. Dunn and the Prolean Wellness staff are happy to answer your questions and discuss your options.
For more information, go to proleanwellness.com/stem-cell-therapy/ or call (480) 477-6334 today!
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.