13 Aug Strawberry Cheesecake Chia Pudding
1 fat serving, 1 dairy serving
- 1/4 cup cottage cheese, low-fat
- 1 tbsp Greek yogurt, non-fat, plain (Fage 0%)
- 1 cup chopped strawberries, divided
- 1/2 cup almond milk, vanilla unsweetened
- 1/8 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tsp stevia or treleafia
- 2 tbsp chia seeds
- In a blender, combine the cottage cheese, greek yogurt, 1/2 cup strawberries, almond milk, vanilla and stevia and blend, blend, blend until the mixture is completely smooth and adorably pink. You may have to scrape down with a spatula once in between.
- Pour into a lidded container and add the chia seeds, stirring well. Let sit overnight (at least 24 hours, the longer it sets, the thicker it gets!) in the refrigerator.
- The next day when you are ready to eat it, stir it again to distribute the seeds evenly and serve with the remaining 1/2 cup chopped strawberries.