09 Jun Strawberry Cheesecake Greek Popsicles
Strawberry Cheesecake Greek Popsicles:
- 1 cup Non-Fat Plain Greek Yogurt (Fage) or Skyr Plain Icelandic Yogurt
- 1 tsp. powdered stevia (strawberry flavor: optional)
- ½ tsp ground vanilla beans OR 1 dropper Vanilla Bean Liquid Stevia OR 1 tsp. Organic Vanilla Bean Extract
- 1/2 cup strawberries, diced into small pieces
- 1 tbsp. ground flax
- Mix (in a blender) Greek or Icelandic plain non-fat yogurt, powdered stevia, and ground vanilla beans or vanilla extract/stevia together until completely smooth.
- Gently mix in the strawberries and ground flax. Divide among popsicle molds, and place in the freezer.
- After 45 minutes to 1 hour, insert popsicle sticks in the molds. Optional: Use extra ground flaxseed (1-2 tsp.) by generously sprinkling on top of yogurt molds.
- Continue to freeze until they are completely frozen (3-4 hours).-Makes 4 servings
-1 popsicle: 75 Calories; 3 grams net carbs; 8 grams protein; 3 grams sugar